Popular among concrete finishers! The 6"x3" groover features turned up edges to move across the concrete surface for a professional finish. The groover is formed from a single piece of rivet-free stainless steel to provide a completely smooth clean groove. This tool creates a groove in wet cement to control expansion and contraction and relieve stress points. The 6" long groover creates a 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep bit. The groover bit on this 3" wide tool extends beyond the blade and is turned up to more easily move through the concrete. The strong #18 gauge stainless steel blade is long lasting with easy to clean-up. The stainless steel blade is connected to a top plate providing additional weight for cutting through material. The rivet free tool provides a smooth professional finish to the cement. A steel mounting welded to the top plate attaches the ProForm® soft grip handle. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
- Popular among concrete finishers!
- Strong #18 gauge stainless steel
- Makes 1/2 In. deep, 1/2 In. wide groove
- Turned up edges to move smoothly through concrete
- Cuts control joints in concrete
- One-piece formed groover bit for perfect finish
- Groover bit extends out to move thru the concrete
- Stainless steel won't rust
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet
- Orange handle is easy to spot on jobsite
- Made in the USA
|Stainless Steel Blade; Steel Mounting; ProForm® Handle
|ProForm® Soft Grip